Galaxy Web

Monday, September 13, 2010

First-ever Stepping stone

It has been very tiring week, or i would say months. Haha, so many questions from the others as well as from myself.

"What are you going to do next?"
"Are you sure that you want to drop this to that?"
"You better think about it, you might regret it"
"Are you living your life fruitfully or else your regret will never be corrected"

and so on..

Hmm, yes, I have thought through all the possible outcomes and expectation on myself. Although there are still some doubts on myself, living one life must not be wasted. No risk, no gain or pain. Sometime sacrificing is needed to satisfy that needs.

So, I bet myself on the new chapter in my life, and hopefully it works just fine! Even it doesnt go according to plan, I will not turn my back and look. Regretting and emo is the worst scum of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home